MODIFY RESULTS
EXPAND YOUR RESULTS
REMOVE: 
United States
REMOVE: 
Texas
REMOVE: 
Robertson County
REMOVE: 
Hearne
Narrow By Price
Up to - US$64,999  (4)
US$65,000 - US$88,999  (3)
US$89,000 - US$98,999  (3)
US$99,000 - US$149,999  (4)
US$150,000 - US$239,999  (4)
US$240,000 - US$319,999  (3)
US$320,000 - US$439,999  (3)
US$440,000 - and up  (3)
Enter custom price
Narrow By Parcel size
0-10 Acres  (16)
11-50 Acres  (9)
51-100 Acres  (2)
Enter custom size (Acres)
Narrow By Type
House  (13)
Land  (14)
Narrow By Activities
Family  (1)
Fishing  (1)
Horseback Riding  (1)
Hunting  (2)
ORV/ATV  (1)
Narrow By Availability
Available  (26)
Under Contract  (1)
Narrow By Sale Type
Fixed Price  (1)
close   X
EMAIL ALERTS
Save
Save this search and receive automatic updates when new properties are listed. Never miss out on new listings again!
Save
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
 


HEARNE, ROBERTSON COUNTY, TEXAS LAND FOR SALE:  1 - 15 of 27 listings

Save 
Save this search and receive email alerts of new listings   
Save
  
COMPARE
SORT BY:  
Basic Listings
5.
Beautiful 12.5 acres in Hearne! This land is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for a new subdivision, which is needed for this growing town! This acreage will have... 
View Details
Save
Save Property
 
6.
50 acres wooded with frontage on Hwy 6 and Camp Arrowmoon Rd. So much that could be done with this land. Has been used for watching wildlife but... 
View Details
Save
Save Property
 
7.
Beautiful 12.5 acres in Hearne! This land is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for a new subdivision, which is needed for this growing town! This acreage will have... 
View Details
Save
Save Property
 
8.
Hunters Retreat on Navasota River Front property, 21 acres, partial open, partial Heavy woods makes for a great hunters place or just a quiet retreat with ... 
View Details
Save
Save Property
 
9.
Great location across from City Hall and the Old Court House. 
View Details
Save
Save Property
 
10.
Country living! This brick home is nestled away from all the hustle and bustle of city life, yet close enough that you are only 30 minutes away from... 
View Details
Save
Save Property
 
11.
Over 13 acres located in Franklin ISD. The property is 60% wooded at the front of the property. The remaining 40% of the land, located at the back of the... 
View Details
Save
Save Property
 
12.
Out in the Country is WHERE I WANT TO BE! This 3/2 manufactured home sitting on 5.301 Acres is nestled back in the shade of the oak trees. This home... 
View Details
Save
Save Property
 
13.
GREAT VALUE, WELL BELOW TAX VALUE! OFFICE, WAREHOUSE AND 2ND STORY LOFTS. 12 SMALL LOFTS AND OR STORAGE ROOMS ON THE SECOND FLOOR, LARGE OFFICE... 
View Details
Save
Save Property
 
14.
Beautifully maintained brick home on a large corner lot! This home, at over 2100 square feet, has beautiful tile flooring in the kitchen as well as... 
View Details
Save
Save Property
 
15.
The tract is well suited for rural recreational usage with both upland sandy hills with large post oaks and sandy bottom that joins Spring Creek. The... 
View Details
Save
Save Property
 
Save 
Save this search and receive email alerts of new listings   
Save
  
COMPARE
Page     2 | Next
 
 
Absolute Charm Real Estate
(830) 998-9271
Visit My Website
Find Your Perfect Piece of Texas Solitude
Wes provides a unique mix of skills & experience, including custom home building & product marketing. Wes's knowledge of land development, construction standards, & government regulations, along with his marketing & sales experience is invaluable in helping land buyers find their dream property. If you are looking for land to build a winery on Hwy 290 or just to find the most beautiful Hill Country home you have ever imagined, give Wes a call to discuss how he can help make your dreams come true.
%BEXPT%T:module_tracking;VAL:LW1 BAM - Wes Pack – Texas State Land Specialist%EEXPT%
Hearne, Robertson County, Texas Land for Sale
Looking for rural homes and land for sale in Hearne, Robertson County, Texas? LandWatch.com has thousands of rural properties in Hearne, Robertson County, Texas, including hunting & fishing properties, cabins, Land for sale and land auctions. Choose from small acreage lots to massive 500+ acre estates. You can also find Hearne, Robertson County, Texas real estate agents who specialize in land and rural retreats. Sign up for our Hearne, Robertson County, Texas email alerts and never miss out on a new listing again!

Subscribe to this search for updates RSS Feed
Link to these properties
URL Learn more
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement